What is a Shared Call Center?
Several surveys and anecdotal evidences have shown that prospective clients and existing customers are likely to be more satisfied, continue to give business and even recommend those businesses which are easy to reach out to. Call centers or customer service centers processes have evolved over the last couple of decades and are now considered a mandatory feature by businesses right from SMEs to MNCs.
The emergence of outsourced call center and outsourced customer service providers has made the process even more cost effective and accountable. Outsourced call centers can be:
1. Hire a Dedicated Inbound Customer Support Service Agent or Calling Agent:
This is an arrangement where the service provider allocates a dedicated full time staff as the client’s Customer Service Agent or Calling Agent to receive inbound calls, reply to emails, web chat management etc. A fixed amount is invoiced to the client every month.
2. Shared Call Center or Shared Customer Service Center:
In this arrangement one customer service agent is assigned tasks of multiple clients. So the telecaller’s time is shared amongst several clients. This is an effective way of reducing costs particularly when the volumen of calls or end customer interactions is low. Several payment models are prevelant, such as pay per minute or number of calls or a fixed amount.
Benefits of a Shared Call Center Service
Shared Customer Support Service Center or Call Center is an excellent option for many businesses. Some of it’s advantages include:
- Significantly lower cost compared to an in-house call center or outsourced dedicated full-time hire.
- Pay only for the time or services used.
- Flexible scalability allowing the clients to increase or decrease the number of hours or calls serviced.
- Provide training only once to our Project Manager, who handles the underlying customer service agent.
Which types of services can be provided by Shared Customer Service agents?
GrupoNoa International’s Shared Call Center services is a comprehensive customer service agency, which takes care of a wide range of customer centric tasks such as (but not limited to):
- Answer inbound calls: Customer Service, Complaint handling, Cross Selling, Provide Product Knowledge
- Webchat: Live interaction with website visitors
- eMails: Inbox management, email campaigns, reply to client emails, forward important emails
- Survey and Research: Conduct surveys and research to help businesses collect important feedback & insights about their products and market segments.
How to hire a shared call center customer service agent?
We make it simple for you to have a world class multilingual call center and customer service center up & running for your business quickly and cost effectively. Setting up shared call center process is easy:
Step 1: Provide us your requirement brief to Get A Quote.
Step 2: Our onboarding team member will call you to further understand your business & requirements.
Step 3: We provide you with a proposal which includes the task brief & costs.
Step 4: Start the engagement by training our Project Manager about your services, FAQs and responses to your customers.