What is a Shared Call Center?
The emergence of outsourced call center and outsourced customer service providers has made the process even more cost effective and accountable. Outsourced call centers can be:
1. Hire a Dedicated Customer Support Service Agent or Calling Agent:
2. Shared Call Center or Shared Customer Service Center:
Benefits of a Shared Call Center Service
Some of it’s advantages include:
- Significantly lower cost compared to an inhouse call center or outsourced dedicated full time hire.
- Pay only for the time or services used.
- Flexible scalability allowing the clients to increase or decrease the number of hours or calls serviced.
- Provide training only once to our Project Manager, who handles the underlying customer service agent.
Which types of services can be provided by Shared Customer Service agents?
- Answer inbound calls: Customer Service, Complaint handling, Cross Selling, Provide Product Knowledge
- Webchat: Live interaction with website visitors
- eMails: Inbox management, email campaigns, reply to client emails, forward important emails
- Survey and Research: Conduct surveys and research to help businesses collect important feedback & insights about their products and market segments.
How to hire a shared call center customer service agent?
Step 2: Our onboarding team member will call you to further understand your business & requirements.
Step 3: We provide you with a proposal which includes the task brief & costs.
Step 4: Start the engagement by training our Project Manager about your services, FAQs and responses to your customers.
Shared Call Center Prices:
|Initial training & onboarding||One-Time||$500|
|Voice Call (Inbound)||Minute||$0.50|
|Inbound phone number||Month||$30|
|Outbound phone call cost||Minute||$0.15|
|Web chat agent||Minute||$0.46|
|eMail customer service||$1|